Habitat homeownership is a hand-up,
not a hand-out.
Once approved, our hardworking partner applicants participate in the construction of their future home, participate in home buyer and financial fitness education, perform community service and outreach, and qualify for an affordable mortgage in order to purchase their home.
Habitat new home construction.
simple as 1,2,3...
Contact Housing and Credit Counseling, Inc (HCCI) at 785-234-0217 or 800-383-0217 and schedule Credit Counseling
Upon completion of housing budget, contact MAHFH at Director@habitatflinthills.org for per-qualification.
We Will Need:
- Last year’s tax returns
- Last two pay stubs
- Two months of bank statements
With your pre-qualification letter, we will provide an application link for you to complete.
To Become A Homeowner
with MAHFH, families must:
In order to partner with MAHFH, families must:
- Have a need for adequate housing
- Demonstrate steady income and fall within specific income guidelines (see chart)
- Make regular mortgage payments on no-interest loan
- Contribute sweat-equity hours to the building of their home
- Live or work in Riley County or Pottawatomie County
- Meet minimum income requirement of $25,200/year
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org